Author Topic: Spartan Art  (Read 106250 times)

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 376
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
Re: Roland Art
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2017, 03:54:52 PM »
Good News Everyone!

Turok Forum Members: They are good?

Roland: No its terrible! Very terrible!

Yeah...as most you see in the post I made here, all my images are not visible...and that why Photobucket screwed thousands of people...Im looking for a better image hostage for my work. If you know a good one please share.
Also not everything are bad news...Im currently working for a movie that will be release in 2 years. In autumn I will post more pics, new layout and stuff related with my spec project.

WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
Re: Roland Art
« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2017, 07:49:44 PM »
Use a wordpress site it has free storage for images and you can change the plan and pay for more space. Or you could just make multiple free wordpresses to store pics. Plus its a blog you could even make the blog based on your project.. Just my opinion.

https://wordpress.com/learn-more/?v=blog
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
Re: Spartan Art
« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2017, 11:36:20 AM »

Turok Forum Members: How good?!
Me: Good? NO! They are terrible!

Yep some were very terrible. Remember some of you I posted years ago I was working with 2 friends in an adult animated series named Manolo and Javi in the Epic Quest for Dignity. A story about a 30 year old man with a hyena in the quest for the dignity. It now hold indefinitely, why? 2 friends that created with me have now some problems between them. One didnt make much and the other is struggling personal problems. I was the only one caring fot eh project, so I decided to move to other projects. One is a script in homage to Edward Wright movies like Cornetto Trilogy with my friends. But needs to mature more.
In other things recently I came back to my videogame idea I posted you when I joined the forums. I was working on the creatures but I didnt have any clear idea how to show it, you remember the journal like similar to ark dossiers and gravity falls journal. I worked in some stuff that people didnt decipher and I wasnt happy at all. So I didnt know how to present the creatures of this world. So I have a special help with a close friend that helped me how to shape this world. The world is set in the 70s-90s. I love ths sci fi look of that time. So the game is set in that mentioned time. About the creatures I posted here these years, yeah they will have a remake in this new format to show you.

Yeah Duke I dont forget the turtle I promised you, I will make it, but I hope you will like this guy that is a mix of a crocodile and a marine turtle.

The gameplay...this is a love letter to old school fps singleplayer like Turok, Wolfenstein and Doom. But at the same time with modern touchs like perk system and small rpg like the newest Doom and Wolfenstein. Like this will have some plattaform parts and a lot of exploration. Some levels will have small open world like the first far cry, crysis 1 and halo 1. A lot of fauna in its respective biomes and many enemies factions with many types of enemies.
About the story is to discover the secrets of an ancient continent island full of ancient lifeforms that evolved in new ways. Noah, as you seen in the dossiers its a secret zoological agency that study and track down ancient lifeforms that are far beyond for us. There are more factions.
Many people asked me why not make a survival game, they are very popular right now...Im tired of the survival games, specially with dinosaurs, there are too many like Ark, Isle, etc...I play both but this is my creation and I want to be a solid experience that you can enjoy it again like the mentioned games. I dont know if I will make a multiplayer mode. I hated those years in the PS360 days when every game had a multiplayer mode inserted without any reason. Probaby I will change my mind to make an arena multiplayer like quake or unreal. But I saw more a coop style like Borderlands.
Some of the new pics of the game in UE4.

Im currently working in a new creature drawing, but probably I will open a poll to decide a new creature. Also I edited the first post due Photobucket incident. I hope you enjoyed it!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 11:44:51 AM by Spartan »
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2017, 07:11:05 PM »

Yeah Duke I dont forget the turtle I promised you, I will make it, but I hope you will like this guy that is a mix of a crocodile and a marine turtle.

Some of the new pics of the game in UE4.

The new layout looks great for starters yeah I like it and very detailed. The croc/marine turtle is really cool has a croc/trex head and a turtle like body. Great description and drawing I want to have him as pet in the game xD Those areas in ue4 look nice also liking the vines and jungle.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 07:11:46 PM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2017, 10:45:31 PM »
Hey nice to see you. I like the new pics here looks great. Shame what jappen to the old ones though they are still good even if not using.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2017, 02:01:48 PM »
Thank you guys!
Becarefull Duke, you can lost your hands.
I still have the journal like pages, but the thing is my friend Rok the pages required a lot of job and I wasnt happy at all, mostly to find identity to this universe.
Im currently working in this guy

After this I dont know what I will drawn, probably I will make a new poll to decide the next dossier.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 02:02:40 PM by Spartan »
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2017, 02:58:13 PM »
Very cool! Love the new creature.
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 08, 2017, 10:29:49 PM »
The New Creature!
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 09, 2017, 01:00:03 PM »
The New Creature!

Wow that is a really cool creature dude!
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2017, 06:26:25 PM »
New Dossier
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal