Author Topic: Fireseed v0.9.2 - Model & Animation Editor  (Read 38313 times)

Offline ilgm

• Iguana
  • T:REP 109
    • View Profile
Re: Fireseed v0.5 - Model & Animation Editor
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2017, 09:06:43 PM »
Aight, I might have missed something but upon starting the program I'm hit with this error. I'm running Windows 10 64bit. Is there any kind of dependencies Fireseed requires?

Registered to also post this. Getting the same error

Offline BehemothProgrammer

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 791
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2017, 10:31:38 PM »
Yeah I just forgot to include something in the .zip file. It should work now...
Turok 2 Co-Op Mod

QTurok | Turok: Mountain of the Sun | WolfenTurok 3D | and more...

Offline ilgm

• Iguana
  • T:REP 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2017, 11:02:16 PM »
Works now, thanks. This is great, definitely gonna be useful for modding

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2017, 11:15:19 PM »
Awesome!
Turok 2 Co-Op Mod

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2017, 01:05:41 AM »
Awesome!

Great tool, that quick fixing lol. Hey I already understand it. Great work its very interesting to look through. The plans you have that you told me are going to make this one of the best tools I have seen in my times not just for Turok. Its already beneficial and very good layout of a program, I appreciate this work and sure many others do and will also. Keep it up!

Added to Turok Sanctum and on the mappers modders page you can find it under your name also. https://turoksanctum.com/mappers-and-modders/
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 01:30:46 AM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline raul

• Iguana
  • T:REP 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2017, 02:46:17 AM »
Thank you so much  BehemothProgrammer, im really looking foward to using this app to craft tons of static meshes for level ideas i have! Looking forward to more updates and support for static meshes!

Offline vis

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 853
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 03:18:27 AM »
 :) Ty for opening new doors, in modding of MP! (gonna use it to make sp char equal to standard mp char : )
(GoT) vis *RS*
 :nuke:

Offline Revenant32

• Raptor
  • T:REP 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2017, 01:19:44 PM »
Holy fucking fuck. Hey amazing job with this makes me want to use it to bad I am a noob :/ I'm not really sure what I am looking at but I know what it can do to a degree.

Offline Dinomite

• Ban
  • T:REP 2223
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2017, 03:19:26 PM »

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
Re: Fireseed v0.8 - Model & Animation Editor
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2017, 04:44:38 PM »
Version 0.8 is available now. Everything with Static Meshes is done so you can import custom models and view them. Same for Skinned Meshes although without an initial pose from the animation file they might look a little weird to you...you'll see. I added the Assimp library for importing and possibly exporting later. Importing a model supports the following formats (so they say):

Wavefront Object (*.obj), Collada (*.dae), Autodesk (*.fbx), Blender 3D (*.blend), 3ds Max 3DS (*.3ds), 3ds Max ASE (*.ase), glTF (*.gltf, *.glb), Industry Foundation Classes (IFC/Step) (*.ifc), XGL (*.xgl, *.zgl), Stanford Polygon Library (*.ply), AutoCAD DXF (*.dxf), LightWave (.lwo), LightWave Scene (*.lws), Modo (*.lxo), Stereolithography (*.stl), DirectX X (*.x), AC3D (*.ac), Milkshape 3D (*.ms3d), TrueSpace (*.cob, *.scn), Biovision BVH (*.bvh), CharacterStudio Motion (*.csm), Ogre XML (*.xml), Irrlicht Mesh (*.irrmesh), Irrlicht Scene (*.irr), Quake I (*.mdl), Quake II (*.md2), Quake III Mesh (*.md3), Quake III Map/BSP (*.pk3), Return to Castle Wolfenstein (*.mdc), Doom 3 (*.md5*), Valve Model (*.smd, *.vta), Open Game Engine Exchange (*.ogex), Unreal (*.3d), BlitzBasic 3D (*.b3d), Quick3D (*.q3d, *.q3s), Neutral File Format (*.nff), Sense8 WorldToolKit (*.nff), Object File Format (*.off), PovRAY Raw (*.raw), Terragen Terrain (*.ter), 3D GameStudio (3DGS) (*.mdl), 3D GameStudio (3DGS) Terrain (*.hmp), Izware Nendo (*.ndo)

I've found .obj, .dae, and .3ds, and the video game file formats to be the most reliable so far.

I added a list of all Turok 2 objects for - Particles, Sounds, Actors, Voices, Aimations, and Impact Types in the Database tab. You can Right click on any number field to bring up a list of "What is this?" options. This will for example tell you what sound 1364 is with a description.

That's the main highlights. You can see a bit more in the first post as well as a link to download the new version.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 04:59:26 PM by BehemothProgrammer »
Turok 2 Co-Op Mod

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal