Author Topic: Your Most Treasured Turok Item?  (Read 6447 times)

Offline turokJoe

• Raptor
  • T:REP 523
  • in search of a nice apartment in the lost land
    • View Profile
Re: Your Most Treasured Turok Item?
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 06:16:51 PM »
My 5.5 Turok Son of stone #1 from 1954 first appearance of T dawg.
My full set of valiant Turok comics.

Offline Dinobot

• Raptor
  • T:REP 184
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2020, 09:59:02 AM »
I would say my stolen TUROK DH cartridge, so many wonderful memories.

Story time, the first time i came in contact wit Turok was back in 98 or 99 at a cousins house. After seeing the game had dinosaurs i immediately fell in love with it plus the music always struck a nerve with me and still does! After offering my Mario 64 as a trade too my cousin he didn't hesitate and made the deal right away. After that the adventure of Turok and I began, i remember waking up some Saturday mornings from 5am/6am too 10pm playing the game none stop, and when i was attending school i used too leave the n64 on for days because i've never had a save, i was devastated when i found the power brick unplugged. Man i do not know what n64 games were made back then but i used too submerge my games in water and still worked turok was no exception. Eventually it died off years later it only got to the first screen the one it tells you that no expansion pak was found. Then they broke into our home and stole anything they could. and there it ends my adventure with Turok. 

This game in particular takes me back to a platinum age, back when i used too be happy and pure. :feather:

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 9585
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2020, 10:24:17 AM »
I would say my stolen TUROK DH cartridge, so many wonderful memories.

Story time, the first time i came in contact wit Turok was back in 98 or 99 at a cousins house. After seeing the game had dinosaurs i immediately fell in love with it plus the music always struck a nerve with me and still does! After offering my Mario 64 as a trade too my cousin he didn't hesitate and made the deal right away. After that the adventure of Turok and I began, i remember waking up some Saturday mornings from 5am/6am too 10pm playing the game none stop, and when i was attending school i used too leave the n64 on for days because i've never had a save, i was devastated when i found the power brick unplugged. Man i do not know what n64 games were made back then but i used too submerge my games in water and still worked turok was no exception. Eventually it died off years later it only got to the first screen the one it tells you that no expansion pak was found. Then they broke into our home and stole anything they could. and there it ends my adventure with Turok. 

This game in particular takes me back to a platinum age, back when i used too be happy and pure. :feather:
That's a nice story, Dinosoid. Makes me wanna go back in time.

The most hated person on the internet.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal