Author Topic: To Hell With You [Doom 64 EX]  (Read 34035 times)

Offline Deathsphere

• Raptor
  • T:REP 297
    • View Profile
Re: To Hell With You [Doom 64 EX]
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2017, 02:53:21 PM »
Doomguy must awaken, the demons will not go without a fight. You stayed in Hell and claimed it as your own. Now you must kill demons for eternity. By your hands they must fall to ashes. They will not just except defeat. The evil is deep rooted and meshed by the flesh. Anger, jealousy, and hatred surrounds you and it gives them power. Kill them, Kill them all! They only want your Soul and life.  To Hell With You!

more info: https://duke64nukem.com/2017/02/04/to-hell-with-you-doom-64-ex-wad-t-h-w-y/

That's a well put together preview/promo for the wad my man. Looking forward to playing. I don't want to test or anything just want the release alpha. Looks awesome! Could you one day help me make a video promo for my wad kind of similar to this? Your words are poetic like Doom 64's. Cool.

Doom Doom Doom. I still like the title. To Hell with you, To Hell with it all ;) Doomguy he lives happily everafter there so is okay. Demons must turn right into ash double jeapordy to be killed in hell.
Hahahyou need a silly hat :P
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 02:54:50 PM by Deathsphere »

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2017, 09:30:24 PM »
Sure dude I can make a preview like this again easily, just tell me the story aye. I have another one coming for my BD64 wad ;) Glad you like the story its not finished I like to think the hole story will actually add something to the maps. I'm writing a full story that's just the gist of the story. I have so many plans and less time hehe. So things take me a lot of time these days. Back when I was younger things would get released with the quickness! Bang bang bang.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2017, 03:26:24 PM »
How's it going buddy? I know you're busy af if you need any help feel free to let me know!!
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2017, 09:26:26 PM »
Its still a thing definitely! its put on complete pause atm. I would like to do some last minute detail brushing on each map but do not have the time at all.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2017, 02:17:55 PM »
Don't worry I won't ask what you are up to. Good luck guys! About this wad I can still definitely help out. I mean you got over 70 likes on my fb post and over 300 views on the yt video for a Doom 64 ex news that's really damn good. So let's get this going friend. I seen you delay to many releases due to over thinking lets get it!!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 07:47:52 PM by Duke64 »
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Revenant32

• Raptor
  • T:REP 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2017, 03:46:02 PM »
Hell yeah we still waiting for this buddy don't cancel it :( And try not to delay it.... But on the plus side for you...you never released a release date publicly. Except on this thread and it was like a "aiming for" rather than a confirmation. Take it easy keep up the hard work. On everything you been doing we will definitely appreciate this mod.

Offline Deathsphere

• Raptor
  • T:REP 297
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 01:42:40 PM »
I have a feeling you are still way to busy to get to this :/ It okay dude don't rush things.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2017, 10:24:34 AM »
I have a feeling you are still way to busy to get to this :/ It okay dude don't rush things.
Unfortunately yeah I don't know if I will make it in time. Still so busy with some mapping on Turok 2 :) But I definitely have not forgot this yet. If anything I will make a new video of my other mod for Brutal Doom 64 for now. Both mods will release very soon. And between both there is about 7 new maps. Plus they will be added into as time goes on. A lot of these have grown since this post but if you want to see. This is 14 unreleased maps that are really just about done now. https://duke64nukem.com/2017/01/19/turok-doom-and-duke-user-maps-unreleased-content/
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 10:49:19 AM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Gazer

• Raptor
  • T:REP 484
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2017, 01:48:18 PM »
great work.
No Ciggi

Offline Old One Eye

• Raptor
  • T:REP 424
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2017, 06:38:40 PM »
This looks great.  Here's hoping you find the time to finish all your impressive projects. :)
"It's gotta be... THE GOAD!!"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal