Author Topic: Snake Plissken's psp, ps3, and ps4 development  (Read 6524 times)

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 792
    • View Profile
Snake Plissken's psp, ps3, and ps4 development
« on: May 02, 2017, 08:28:10 AM »
The quake engine has been ported to the psp

https://youtu.be/PLK8COByHiI

The quake 2 engine has also been released for the psp system.
I'm pretty sure this video demonstrates it:

I have both package install files downloaded and installed within all three psp inviroments I have.

These engine's were released in a nature of porting the source code to a open development read/Wright psp platform meaning the ability to run unsigned code and this ability can be obtained by haveing a cfw, devkit, or open homebrew loader enabled psp.

I have 2 psp models with these abilitys within them  and any of us can play these homebrew ported software engine's quake 1 and 2  by loading there executables in ppsspp for windows.

A homebrew game named KuroK was released for the psp, developed on the quake 1 platform. This Kurok homebrew game ettempts to copy the turok dinosaur hunter video game.
https://youtu.be/5-l3WT-AxN4

It's of a intrest to me to develop with both turok assets and kurok assets, a kurokish game on the quake 2 engine for psp, supscseeding kurok quake 1 in that it will be the same experince, but made 2.0 where possible do to the change of engine from one to a more capable quake 2.

When I update this post I will go on about ps3 production and ps4 hombrew and how a psp homebrew can be converted to run on a ps3, essentially allowing us to develop for ps3 useing psp tools, further more I'll go on about how a homebrew can then be converted from ps3, to work on ps4, potentially even retail nativly, thus accomplishing a turokish game for both psp, ps3, and ps4, and perhaps even for all to enjoy.

When I update this post I'll also go on about a diffrent video game development platform known as udk, and it's relation with ps3 and ps4 apps, games, and homebrew production, potentially on retail ofw systems
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 09:26:29 AM by Snake Plissken »

Offline Dinosoid

• T-Rex
  • T:REP 2033
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 01:49:30 PM by Dinosoid »

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 792
    • View Profile
Re: Snake Plissken's psp, ps3, and ps4 development
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 09:23:43 AM »
Bump

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 9535
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 12:36:19 PM »
No need to bump if theres nothing really new added.

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline sophiaedward64

• Iguana
  • T:REP 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 02:41:30 AM »
When will you update? I recently bought a PS4  through using coupons for back to school, please hurry to update it, I am desperately waiting to play this game.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 03:43:10 AM by sophiaedward64 »

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 9535
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 05:45:25 AM »
 :queen:

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline melinasmith

• Iguana
  • T:REP 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2021, 03:16:01 AM »
I'm also planning to buy PS4, actually, nowadays I'm busy with my academic assignment and I'm searching for an expert Assignment Assistance at KSA, please suggest me if you know someone.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal