Turok Games > Turok 2 Seeds of Evil

My experience with T2MP (Come join us!)

<< < (2/7) > >>

Dinomite:

--- Quote from: Jinroh on April 15, 2015, 10:11:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dinomite on April 12, 2015, 03:18:49 PM ---I Got Turok 2 cartridge for Nintendo 64 from a friend today! Nice.  8)

--- End quote ---

Rad, which variant did you get the grey or black cart? I noticed I have the grey one, apparently it fixed a few bugs as it's the later player's choice release. Nothing major though I don't think.

--- End quote ---
I got the original black cart. Its pretty neat. Stands out of the collection with its unique color.  :)

Jinroh:
Very cool, I mine is one of the grey ones. :) I was a bit disappointed it wasn't black. I have a complete copy, but might snag a loose black cart just for the heck of it.

--- Quote from: Dinomite on April 16, 2015, 09:18:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jinroh on April 15, 2015, 10:11:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dinomite on April 12, 2015, 03:18:49 PM ---I Got Turok 2 cartridge for Nintendo 64 from a friend today! Nice.  8)

--- End quote ---

Rad, which variant did you get the grey or black cart? I noticed I have the grey one, apparently it fixed a few bugs as it's the later player's choice release. Nothing major though I don't think.

--- End quote ---
I got the original black cart. Its pretty neat. Stands out of the collection with its unique color.  :)

--- End quote ---

Dinomite:
Nice spice ya got there. Im gonna get a free turok evolution for GBA BOXED mint condition for free soon. Looks like it was unsealed and never opened.

vis:

I shared my latest impression about Turok 2, players and multiplayer general, on GoT server, now. This is how looks and should be, 'core' of T2 multiplayer! T2 fans, you all, are welcome there!:-))))

Dinomite:
:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version