Turok Games > Turok 2 Seeds of Evil

My experience with T2MP (Come join us!)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Crazy:
Anyone playing turok2 on pc?

Duke64:
Was pretty fun last night :) thanks for games.

Drahsid:

--- Quote from: vis on June 09, 2015, 09:38:50 AM ---Hey, drahsid, I understand. It is why I host on some 'minimum of server speed' that suits to multiplayer.. People join after long working day, tired and is hard for brain to do more work...I did spend a lot of time to balance server settings. Well, who plays it more active. he will on end, adapt self on it, and in most cases will feel pleased. There is original settings too, we call it when all char have diff size, attributes... Well, i did host on that way, many times, but all lead that only five people wished exact like that, but majority asked that all char be same size cos competition would be run on fair way. Well, i did all what was in my power, to balance things. If people change own wish, in future, i will adapt server on it. For now it will stay same. And i wish you, all, good gaming time in T2 MP : ))

--- End quote ---
That's great to read; I still have yet to adapt to the speed.

vsmital:
Hello guyes, I'm the new one here. I've found this video () on YT showing deathmatch with bots and it really surprised me.. I always thought that there were no MP bots for Turok 2. Is there any easy way to get them? I'd love to play Turok 2 MP, but my internet connection sucks, so botmatch/LAN game is my only option and my wife isn't usually in the mood for deathmatch gaming :))

chirac31:
you should ask Vis about that, he host servers with bots.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version