Author Topic: Trolls and cheaters on Games  (Read 6709 times)

Offline Demon Turok

• Raptor
  • T:REP 353
    • View Profile
Trolls and cheaters on Games
« on: May 30, 2017, 10:00:48 AM »
Here I am playing GTA 5 online some guy gets killed and drops the package, I  went to go get the package when got there  I notice rockets coming from   inside the     cement wall highway  were the hailapad is,  good thing is I had the Duke of Death  can take alot of rockets  I took the package to the goal,  right after that afew mins later  two guys started  to be jack asses  senting muggers rebels soilders  putting 1.000 bounty on  people after that  they came after me,  started to double team me  doing the same thing  muggers and what not  the one guy that was  inside the cement wall    went  into passive mode which allows you to be immortal  to everything  and went to get his Jet and  went out off passive and started to bomb me death

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 926
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Trolls and cheaters on Games
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 02:34:01 AM »
As much as I like GTA5, I would not bother with online play. I remember just commenting on a GTA5 video once, some prick came at me with a "Kill Yourself" reply. I didn't reply to that because it wasn't worth my time. Putting it simple... GTA attracts a lot of fuckwits. It's no surprise that this franchise is plagued with trolls.

Even Bloodborne and Dark Souls has a fair share of trolling. I got double teamed by some people on DS1 (Steam) the other night while trying to kill an enemy NPC, so it was a 3v1. Then one of the cunts gestured as if they accomplished a victory through skill. I usually play offline, anyway. I'll only play online for co-op. I don't really like PvP in any game.

I've learned my lesson about cunts who taunt people from my days playing God of War: Ascension. I don't find online very fun because when I try to, someone always ruins it with their bullshit. Another thing that pissed me off about GoW is that everyone was exploiting the broken mechanics. Getting caught in one combo meant a slow death if you had on all the best defensive armor and your escape charm wasn't charged. Having less armor might mean dying faster, but it's much better then just sitting their watching someone stun-lock you because the game is broken as fuck.

Excuse the long rant but I'm pretty annoyed about something, today.

I don't see what the fun in cheating or being cheap is... That's the reason why multiplayer lobbies on games become dead. Nobody wants to play and it's the reason why I left that one, last year. Trolling can be funny, but better to do it with friends and not strangers.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 02:34:50 AM by AbyssalDragon86 »

Offline Demon Turok

• Raptor
  • T:REP 353
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 08:56:58 AM »
It is funny it when it back fires on them   when 2 trolls attack a horde of players then they have something coming towards them

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 12:45:13 PM »
I like to shove my double barrel shotgun up cheater/trolls ass and let the trigger go and see what happens hehe lets just say its a real shit storm when I do lmao. Dude they get so damn mad at me when they can't beat me even with there HAX. But I guess it just depends on the game :/ They ruined alot and its like every game has them even games with low amounts of players and that's the saddest part. Its different when thousands are playing but when the community is a bit smaller a cheater sticks out and just ruins everything. Fucking assholes when I find you going to taste hot steel :D
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal