Turok Games > Turok 2 Seeds of Evil

Tal'set Chronocepter Events

(1/3) > >>

BehemothProgrammer:
On the Turok 2 steam page the story simply says "Having defeated the Campaigner, Turok throws the Chronocepter into a waiting volcano to destroy it. Unfortunately the blast awakens an even deadlier force - The Primagen."

I'm trying to see if there's a more in-depth story about it. Maybe from the comics or something. Does anyone know anything about that or is that all there is to know?

ひまわりくん:

--- Quote from: BehemothProgrammer on May 31, 2017, 05:30:14 PM ---On the Turok 2 steam page the story simply says "Having defeated the Campaigner, Turok throws the Chronocepter into a waiting volcano to destroy it. Unfortunately the blast awakens an even deadlier force - The Primagen."

I'm trying to see if there's a more in-depth story about it. Maybe from the comics or something. Does anyone know anything about that or is that all there is to know?

--- End quote ---
There's a comic book meant to tie in the events of T1 and T2.

BehemothProgrammer:
So it is in that comic? I can't find anything about it other than it's name and cover picture.

ひまわりくん:
That comicbook was originally an online only thing, then when T2 was released they also published it.

I've only been able to read a couple of pages using wayback machine, the rest were never uploaded so you're gonna have to hunt down a physical copy, good luck with that.

Mon-Ark:
Its said that the chronosceptor's powers can destroy on a subatomic and temporal level, basically erases things from existence.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version