Author Topic: TUROK2 TEASER  (Read 15231 times)

Offline PeanutButter25J

• Raptor
  • T:REP 219
    • View Profile
    • Turok (2008) Online Multiplayer Community
TUROK2 TEASER
« on: June 09, 2015, 03:26:29 PM »
Fans of Turok: Dinosaur Hunter or even the 2008 Turok game might be excited to know that the animator who worked on
Turok in the past and several other Disney Interactive Entertainment titles has uploaded what appears to be a live-action teaser
of the cancelled Turok 2 which was in development.
Vimeo link: https://vimeo.com/130049705

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
Re: TUROK2 TEASER
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 05:57:45 PM »
Nice find :D I went to put it on my Youtube and saw you already thought the same thing xD. Cool stuff man really wish this wasn't cancelled looks so good and the Turok character seemed bad ass. I was really waiting for an "I AM TUROK" then he throws the knife at the dinosaurs head hehe.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 06:21:55 PM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 06:32:57 PM »
Never would of thought this to come up. Damn teaser is the right words and when its probably not going to come out its more of a teaser. I feel like there will be another Turok game soon for us. I just dont feel that there wont be another there has to be.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 06:34:22 PM by Rok »
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 01:53:35 AM »
Honestly there isn't much to talk about so I think a new thread was okay. Plus we did not know this because its new so going in what we know doesnt fit that good.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline PeanutButter25J

• Raptor
  • T:REP 219
    • View Profile
    • Turok (2008) Online Multiplayer Community
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 01:59:18 AM »
Nice find :D I went to put it on my Youtube and saw you already thought the same thing xD. Cool stuff man really wish this wasn't cancelled looks so good and the Turok character seemed bad ass. I was really waiting for an "I AM TUROK" then he throws the knife at the dinosaurs head hehe.
Haha, right? When I first saw the thumbnail of the "Turok 2" text on some blog, I got all excited thinking it was legit then found out it was fan made :( lol

Never would of thought this to come up. Damn teaser is the right words and when its probably not going to come out its more of a teaser. I feel like there will be another Turok game soon for us. I just dont feel that there wont be another there has to be.

I'm also a strong believer there will be a new Turok game, there has to be!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 02:36:44 PM by Dinomite »

Offline The Last Rose of Summer

• Iguana
  • T:REP 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 10:06:42 AM »
You know, it IS legitimate. It was made by the animator as a pitch for the sequel, but it was just done on his time, before its cancellation. It's as official as the 14 second trailer involving the Desert Tyrannosaurus.

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 01:00:26 PM »
I agree, it is official if it was made by one of the animators working on it then its pretty special I would understand if it was made by someone who didn't work on the games. It is official and pretty awesome news for it to come out now. Adds more fire to our wishes... a new Turok game. Maybe someone will eventually want to take Turok series by the horns and go with it!
I AM ADON

Offline Son of Stone

• Raptor
  • T:REP 430
  • Keeping TUROK's memories alive!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/labi4sparta
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 04:18:59 AM »
When I see TUROK2 "COMING SOON" at the end, Disney's Knife just gets deeper in my heart.
Keeping TUROK's memories alive!

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 12:06:48 PM »
There will be another Turok don't worry and us on this forum we can really help that out by exposing fans for the game. If we continue to hide away well then that's where Turok will go to. If we can sprout up and put a foot down show the world that we love Turok maybe they will reconsider there options and release a dang Turok. Or at least sell the rights over to someone who has the guts to. Either way we need more people to post and spread the word make it start eye popping to game developers and or the current holder of the franchise.

I can't express the joy when I see more Turok fans who are so dedicated that they play, post, share, and comment on things Turok related. We are the die hard fans and Turok needs us badly.
I AM ADON

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal