General Category > Anything Else

Save The Trees !

(1/5) > >>

Forest Rain:
As I said before I am not a hippie or anything like that but trees are so beautiful and people just keep tearing them down daily. Don't they know trees give us life not new city buildings and malls in which produce more pollution? By tearing down trees your not giving us things to look forward to like new developments and crap like that. I think we have enough distribution areas already. Trees are the most beautiful thing and it gives us life I am really sick of people who have tons of money and no care at all for the natural environments of the world.

What do you all think? How about posting some pictures of nature here if you want to or leave your thoughts?

Lets see more of this!

And less of this!

Adon:
Very pretty pictures there, I am with you on this! Where I live they are tearing trees down now and making new homes I really hate seeing it happen before you know it there all gone and the buildings are up.

Jay Doomed:
I can agree here to save the trees people. The tree farms do help indeed though smart thinking by people there. But there still doing it here and even more so worldwide. I think its okay to use resources but we tend to over pile and over do it with things getting more then we need.

Forest Rain:
Aww thanks all :) I wasn't sure if I would get any response here on this :)

Okay so I wanted to post some of the most rarest trees that exist

"Pennantia baylisiana"

"General Sherman" Giant Sequoia, California

"Seven Sisters" Live Oak, Louisiana i would love to climb this one !

"Bennett" Western Juniper, California

"Wili Wili Coralbean", Hawaii

"Quinault Lake" Western Redcedar, Washington
http://www.rd.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/03-america-forests-western-red-cedar-sl1.jpg

"Limber Pine", Utah
http://www.rd.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/09-america-forests-limber-pine-sl1.jpg

Honey Mesquite, Texas

These trees are pretty wild to

And of course one huuuuge tree its an Angel Oak

What you all think of these?

Adon:
Beautiful pictures of these trees :) yeah we like your post here. Most people do like trees and I think your not alone when you say that you really like the trees, nature, and wildlife in Turok games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version