Author Topic: Night Dive Studios  (Read 53845 times)

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 9595
    • View Profile
Re: Night Dive Studios
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2015, 01:19:40 PM »
No I know Kaiser started the work dude. But once Night Dive picked it up it got publicity like being on almost every gaming blog and forum out there even Ign. And the comments were pouring in. Dude it was like it was the 90s again for Turok when Night Dive announced a steam release. Kaisers work would have been more underground then this imo.
Okiedokie. Thanks for explaining.

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2338
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2015, 01:21:59 PM »
Yeah I probably should of worded it better I think sometimes we all suffer in reading between the context and the posters mind xD I don't mind dude you know me by now at least some I am guessing.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2015, 01:22:49 PM »
Yeah I probably should of worded it better I think sometimes we all suffer in reading between the context and the posters mind xD I don't mind dude you know me by now at least some I am guessing.
Yeah i do. :)

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 1052
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2015, 01:53:56 PM »
A bunch of there games look like I would enjoy them I like a lot of games that have this adventure feel. I am not just a shooter :)
I AM ADON

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 3072
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2015, 01:27:03 PM »
Also, once they release Turok I have a feeling they will be a bit more known and popular. Leading to more classic gaming companies reaching out to them to remake there products for retails while they gain more fans and credit :)
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 03:54:22 PM »
Also, once they release Turok I have a feeling they will be a bit more known and popular. Leading to more classic gaming companies reaching out to them to remake there products for retails while they gain more fans and credit :)
A Good thing to remake/report would be Twisted Metal 2 for the PC.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 7181
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2015, 01:46:54 AM »

Agreed! I love Twisted Metal 2, this game gives me memories with family members and stuff sort of like Primal Rage :) there's another one to bring back. Night Dive is a good company though they have a contact tab for previous developers so I am thinking they set up a way that the original developer is getting some funds to.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2015, 04:05:32 AM »

Agreed! I love Twisted Metal 2, this game gives me memories with family members and stuff sort of like Primal Rage :) there's another one to bring back. Night Dive is a good company though they have a contact tab for previous developers so I am thinking they set up a way that the original developer is getting some funds to.
I Think a new twisted metal game is coming because sony is promoting sweet tooth alot suddenly. They made a sweet tooth mask for the playstation versions of Payday 2, they added him in the playstation versions of Rocket League and Ed Boon has been teasing him for Mortal Kombat X.

Offline Son of Stone

• Raptor
  • T:REP 487
  • Keeping TUROK's memories alive!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/labi4sparta
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2015, 09:30:28 AM »
Shadowman was another Fav AKKlaim game I enjoyed. ;D. I still have the Dreamcast US and PAL versions. :P
Keeping TUROK's memories alive!

Offline Komenja

• Iguana
  • T:REP 137
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2015, 11:14:58 PM »
Shadow Man, Strife, System Shock, Eradicator, Turok... Night Dive seems to have pretty awesome taste in games. I finished Slave Zero a few days ago and had tons of fun. I can't help but wonder what'll be their next big project after Turok 1 & 2.
"I am Turok, Son of Stone! Turok of the Kiowa-Apache! Turok, the Hunter! I won't forget these things, nor will I forget how to use my weapons: my bow... my brain... my knife! However, I'm no fool. I'll keep the gun, too."
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter #0, 1995

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal