Author Topic: Letter of resignation  (Read 27961 times)

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 9585
    • View Profile
Letter of resignation
« on: May 20, 2018, 06:49:22 PM »
I'm done here. Good bye. I'm the most hated and unappreciated member in the entire community and will therefore not continue making any sort of content or posting on the forums, let alone spending time with anything related to turok. This routine has gone on for long enough. Do months of research, pay tons of money for a rare disc, upload it, get shat on from every direction. Well no more.

I officially resign from anything Turok related.

A list of imbeciles you can thank for this (in no particular order):
Badger
Bizzy187
Jizzy187
Burbanana
BionicVegeta
Duke64
Jay Doomed
Kebab FM
Welch's Fruit Snacks
Warow
Phantasm

And the rest of the ungrateful Turok community. You can all kiss my ass.

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline The GFPes

• Iguana
  • T:REP 79
  • Here to keep Sleg raptor handlers from extinction!
    • View Profile
Re: Letter of resignation
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 07:02:14 PM »
There was one who cared.
Sleg raptor handlers get no respect. Which is very sad.

Offline Burbanana

• Iguana
  • T:REP 6
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 07:59:45 AM »
I usually lurk but I felt like I had to post this time.

Frogger, it is sad to see you go, you have so much more potential in you. However, I don't see a point in blaming others all the time, especially calling the community as a whole ungrateful :(

The one thing that sticks out to me regarding being ungrateful is the fact that Bizzy even sent you a cartridge he had, which you were very ungrateful and impatient for. You've even gone as far as threatening him and others with his life (even though they always turned out to be empty threats).

Now I do not know the details about the arguments you had with the others, but you always seemed on edge and very hostile towards people. I remember in an argument we asked you to stop being like that and stop cussing towards others. You have even gone as far as bullying a new member (maybe more?).

As for me and people like Bizzy, Jizzy and others who argued with you: maybe we should have just ignored you but the fact that you think you are above and beyond everyone and everything is not acceptable in a community. You might want to take a long hard look in the mirror and see if the person looking back at you is the kind of person you want to be.

EDIT: Your signature also says "The most hated person on the internet." and you seem to be proud of that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Farewell.  :feather:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 08:12:34 AM by Burbanana »

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 9585
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 08:53:50 AM »
"I usually lurk but I felt like I had to post this time."
You don't usually lurk, you don't even like Turok. You've literally joined today just to post this.
"Frogger, it is sad to see you go, you have so much more potential in you."
Oh please, don't act like you care. The only reason you even joined is because Bizzy asked you to so you could rile me up some more. The stuff you and the rest of the community say behind my back doesn't help your case either.
"However, I don't see a point in blaming others all the time, especially calling the community as a whole ungrateful :("
The community IS ungrateful. I've done more for the forum then anyone of you combined. I was here since day 1, monitoring the site 24/7 to see if any nasties would come and stink up the place, before I was a moderator I reported each and every bot / miscreant to Duke, replied to every thread, pointed out what was wrong with the site and if any errors came up. Later I got instated as a moderator and kept order around the place. Half the members on this forum were invited by me, most of the earlier threads were started by me, many of the changes in design, icon packs, posts were made by me, the idea of a chat on the homepage was mine, basically almost everything on the forum was MY idea. I did more for the forum then anyone ever did. And thats not counting the hundreds of dollars that I've spent on discs and VHS tapes that contained lost Turok media and betas, even if they all mostly lasted under 5 minutes. How do you repay me? By ganging up on me and deliberately trying to piss me off while acting innocent when Duke64 shows up.
"The one thing that sticks out to me regarding being ungrateful is the fact that Bizzy even sent you a cartridge he had, which you were very ungrateful and impatient for. You've even gone as far as threatening him and others with his life (even though they always turned out to be empty threats)."
Bizzy187 sent me a Diddy Kong Racing cartridge before he turned into a piece of shit. I wasn't ungrateful nor impatient about it and even tried offering something in return, but he declined due to not being interested in the items. Not only that, I paid the shipping myself so I knew when it would arrive.
Ofcourse I threatened them, and they were far from empty.
"Now I do not know the details about the arguments you had with the others, but you always seemed on edge and very hostile towards people. I remember in an argument we asked you to stop being like that and stop cussing towards others. You have even gone as far as bullying a new member (maybe more?)."
Ofcourse I'm on edge towards certain people. How do you expect me to suddenly be nice to certain people when they are acting like assholes most of the time and have suddenly turned over a new leaf one day? As for the "bullied members", Sr_Rina wasn't bullied away anywhere. He left due to being confused. He and I are on good terms. That whole ordeal was a misunderstanding and I even went as far as to go to Vis so he'd give me Rina's discord so I could apologise.
As for BionicVegeta, it wasn't bullying. He got exactly what he deserved. If anyone is a bully in this community, its Bizzy and Badger.
"As for me and people like Bizzy, Jizzy and others who argued with you: maybe we should have just ignored you but the fact that you think you are above and beyond everyone and everything is not acceptable in a community."
I never think this way, that is nonesense.
"You might want to take a long hard look in the mirror and see if the person looking back at you is the kind of person you want to be."
I am the way I am and there's nothing that can be done about it. The years of shit I went through have learned me that I should never trust anyone. I broke this rule by trusting this community and loving it like you were all members of my family. How do you repay me? Borderline imbecilic arguments that only ended up in me throwing a meltdown and cursing at everyone. Do you think I like to be angry all the time? Do you think its fun for me to be a bitter old man with nothing to live for?
Do you think its fun to be me? I can't say it is, but I can't become a different person spontaneously either. Think about that from my perspective for a bit. I've had nothing but misery in my life. Nothing but fighting, tragedy and loss. Because of this, I have alot of pent up anger within me, and when people like Bizzy come around and act like cocky millenial assholes who think they know everything about everything, something in me snaps and my anger gets emmited in the form of stupid and senseless swears and threats. If the pent up anger within me thats been gathered for my entire life could be emited as energy, I think it'd blow away half the galaxy.
Good bye.

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline Burbanana

• Iguana
  • T:REP 6
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 09:36:01 AM »
"I usually lurk but I felt like I had to post this time."
You don't usually lurk, you don't even like Turok. You've literally joined today just to post this.
"Frogger, it is sad to see you go, you have so much more potential in you."
Oh please, don't act like you care. The only reason you even joined is because Bizzy asked you to so you could rile me up some more. The stuff you and the rest of the community say behind my back doesn't help your case either.
"However, I don't see a point in blaming others all the time, especially calling the community as a whole ungrateful :("
The community IS ungrateful. I've done more for the forum then anyone of you combined. I was here since day 1, monitoring the site 24/7 to see if any nasties would come and stink up the place, before I was a moderator I reported each and every bot / miscreant to Duke, replied to every thread, pointed out what was wrong with the site and if any errors came up. Later I got instated as a moderator and kept order around the place. Half the members on this forum were invited by me, most of the earlier threads were started by me, many of the changes in design, icon packs, posts were made by me, the idea of a chat on the homepage was mine, basically almost everything on the forum was MY idea. I did more for the forum then anyone ever did. And thats not counting the hundreds of dollars that I've spent on discs and VHS tapes that contained lost Turok media and betas, even if they all mostly lasted under 5 minutes. How do you repay me? By ganging up on me and deliberately trying to piss me off while acting innocent when Duke64 shows up.
"The one thing that sticks out to me regarding being ungrateful is the fact that Bizzy even sent you a cartridge he had, which you were very ungrateful and impatient for. You've even gone as far as threatening him and others with his life (even though they always turned out to be empty threats)."
Bizzy187 sent me a Diddy Kong Racing cartridge before he turned into a piece of shit. I wasn't ungrateful nor impatient about it and even tried offering something in return, but he declined due to not being interested in the items. Not only that, I paid the shipping myself so I knew when it would arrive.
Ofcourse I threatened them, and they were far from empty.
"Now I do not know the details about the arguments you had with the others, but you always seemed on edge and very hostile towards people. I remember in an argument we asked you to stop being like that and stop cussing towards others. You have even gone as far as bullying a new member (maybe more?)."
Ofcourse I'm on edge towards certain people. How do you expect me to suddenly be nice to certain people when they are acting like assholes most of the time and have suddenly turned over a new leaf one day? As for the "bullied members", Sr_Rina wasn't bullied away anywhere. He left due to being confused. He and I are on good terms. That whole ordeal was a misunderstanding and I even went as far as to go to Vis so he'd give me Rina's discord so I could apologise.
As for BionicVegeta, it wasn't bullying. He got exactly what he deserved. If anyone is a bully in this community, its Bizzy and Badger.
"As for me and people like Bizzy, Jizzy and others who argued with you: maybe we should have just ignored you but the fact that you think you are above and beyond everyone and everything is not acceptable in a community."
I never think this way, that is nonesense.
"You might want to take a long hard look in the mirror and see if the person looking back at you is the kind of person you want to be."
I am the way I am and there's nothing that can be done about it. The years of shit I went through have learned me that I should never trust anyone. I broke this rule by trusting this community and loving it like you were all members of my family. How do you repay me? Borderline imbecilic arguments that only ended up in me throwing a meltdown and cursing at everyone. Do you think I like to be angry all the time? Do you think its fun for me to be a bitter old man with nothing to live for?
Do you think its fun to be me? I can't say it is, but I can't become a different person spontaneously either. Think about that from my perspective for a bit. I've had nothing but misery in my life. Nothing but fighting, tragedy and loss. Because of this, I have alot of pent up anger within me, and when people like Bizzy come around and act like cocky millenial assholes who think they know everything about everything, something in me snaps and my anger gets emmited in the form of stupid and senseless swears and threats. If the pent up anger within me thats been gathered for my entire life could be emited as energy, I think it'd blow away half the galaxy.
Good bye.

1. Yes I did indeed just create the account because I never did before. I am going to stop you right here because here you go assuming I don't like Turok. I actually used to play Turok back when I was a kid, over at Bizzy's house. It is true I am not a hardcore fan like you, but this doesn't give you ANY right to dismiss me or anyone else. Why would I spend money on a game I don't like?

2. I am not acting like I care, but it is sad to see this happening. Bizzy did not ask me to join so I could rile you up. Besides, if you really thought this was the case and knew this, why even go all out insulting and threatening? Please provide what me and others have said behind your back. It is pretty obvious that there are people who think that you're a dick.

3. Literally nobody is doubting what you have done, I am not saying you haven't done any of those things. I am merely talking about your character. Just because you have done these things doesn't mean you have to act like you are above and beyond others. Stay humble if you really did it for the community and be respectful.

4. You call anyone a piece of shit when it suits you, why don't you ever look at yourself? Stop pointing fingers and start trying to see how things can be fixed.. And the way I see it, he sent you a cartridge and paying shipping so you knew when it would arrive is only normal. What I saw was somebody impatient to say the least.

5. Have you ever thought of your actions that may be causing said 'misunderstandings'? Sure people can be assholes but this includes you. If I saw different behaviour from your side, I would have agreed with you.

6. That's how you come across.

7. Everyone has their own problems, I choose to not discuss them online. You have no idea what others might be dealing with, the world doesn't revolve around anyone. People shouldn't have to discuss or have problems in their life in order to be respected, but I feel like that is what you are implying. We simply cannot go off on people online, whom we barely know personally, because of our own personal issues. That is wrong.

However, I am glad to see that you have done some self-reflecting and accept the fact that you have used "senseless swears and threats".

It just doesn't have to be like this.

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 3072
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 01:13:30 PM »
I never had a problem with you I don't know why I am on this list of yours. That's something I don't even understand. I also disagree with everything on the forum was your idea that is not true here. But I know you did a lot and have always been around here and helped a ton. I'm not here to put you down, I never did before... So I do not understand my name on this list. I'm still not even upset because I don't take things seriously in general and I think you're just frustrated. I get ticked too you know. I just think hey I'm an outsider always have been probably always will be. Now I thought we were cool too I guess not.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 01:52:37 PM by Jay Doomed »
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2338
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2018, 01:30:27 PM »
Hey guys you're all my friend I hope. So lets get over this and move on. Im always on the forum if you want to talk. I do not go on discord.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2018, 01:39:50 PM »
Hey guys you're all my friend I hope. So lets get over this and move on. Im always on the forum if you want to talk. I do not go on discord.

Oh I appreciate it Rok but I have nothing to get over. I am fine like I said lol Im an outsider. Hope my last message didn't come off bad. I meant like everyone is buddy buddy. I'm just not in the loop like I said, I don't think anyone does it on purpose that's just what it is for me and I don't care. I like to think I have done a bunch for the community too, but I don't expect everyone to like me. I mostly comment this because I am on this list yet I did nothing to him.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 01:56:46 PM by Jay Doomed »

Offline Drahsid

• Dimetrodon
  • T:REP 946
  • That I be considered worthy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2018, 02:00:05 PM »
I originally didn't reply to this because I thought the thread was locked.
Why wasn't the thread locked? You're baiting responses to argue against having it be open.
Well, anyways, as I said: "Sad to see yah go."
and furthermore, as djdduty said in the Discord, I would like to add onto what I said: "...sad to see a contributing member of such a small community gone, even if there were some problems."
Regardless of all of our personal quarrels or grudges, it is very disappointing to lose such an important member of the community, everybody should feel that way.

Good luck,
With kind regards, Drahsid
Well that didn't work

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2018, 02:02:35 PM »
I was thinking it should be locked or removed too i'm going to leave it for sixty. But I had to say why I am on this list literally did nothing.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal