Author Topic: Letter of resignation  (Read 27960 times)

Offline vis

• Dimetrodon
  • T:REP 987
    • View Profile
Re: Letter of resignation
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2018, 02:07:16 PM »
Hey, dinomite, not go yet! ; ) We yet not played that TE mp game what you promised to host. Ye, i see you like bigger part of TE world, so that will feel empty if you go, imo.  :campaigner:
Hope this will not be locked yet, drah, so others can add something personal and maybe help in this all mess.  :alien:
(GoT) vis *RS*
 :nuke:

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 9585
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2018, 02:23:47 PM »
and furthermore, as djdduty said in the Discord, I would like to add onto what I said: "...sad to see a contributing member of such a small community gone, even if there were some problems."
The other stuff everyone said about me in the discord really makes this one good message lose all meaning.
Hey, dinomite, not go yet! ; ) We yet not played that TE mp game what you promised to host. Ye, i see you like bigger part of TE world, so that will feel empty if you go, imo.  :campaigner:
Hope this will not be locked yet, drah, so others can add something personal and maybe help in this all mess. :alien:
Not anytime soon. I'm sorry, Vis, but I won't be playing Turok or making videos on it anymore, not for a long time anyway. :alien:

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline Badger

• Dimetrodon
  • T:REP 1010
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 06:19:04 PM »
Interesting that I'm named on top of the list like I'm responsible for everything that's happened to you. I'm not going to sugar coat it this time.

Frankly, you are goddamn lucky people on this forum are still your friends after you go on your angry diatribes, which happen often enough to be noticeable. Isn't it interesting that almost all the drama is between you and some other person, you sincerely don't think you're the one with the problem? Seriously.

Of course you post your Evolution stuff, even though I and other people are not too into Evolution, we still appreciate those contributions. It's the getting angry at other people that nobody wants to see.

Good luck out there. Hopefully if you mellow out and figure out how to stop yelling and berating other people, if you do that, I will forgive you with open arms.

But man, you gotta realize what went wrong and how to get it right first.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 7181
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2018, 01:25:14 AM »
Lincoln Mercury LYNX the world belongs

Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2018, 02:26:00 AM »
Interesting that I'm named on top of the list like I'm responsible for everything that's happened to you. I'm not going to sugar coat it this time.

Frankly, you are goddamn lucky people on this forum are still your friends after you go on your angry diatribes, which happen often enough to be noticeable. Isn't it interesting that almost all the drama is between you and some other person, you sincerely don't think you're the one with the problem? Seriously.

Of course you post your Evolution stuff, even though I and other people are not too into Evolution, we still appreciate those contributions. It's the getting angry at other people that nobody wants to see.

Good luck out there. Hopefully if you mellow out and figure out how to stop yelling and berating other people, if you do that, I will forgive you with open arms.

But man, you gotta realize what went wrong and how to get it right first.
1. Sugarcoat it? Pffft. You should know all the shit people say behind your back before you even consider making a jab at me.
2. Lmao what friends? I dont have any friends on the forums nor have I ever had any here.
3. Dont even start, lol.
4. FORGIVE ME? It is I who should forgive you for ever being born, mate. Go take a hike, you and I will NEVER be cool. Ever. I loathe you.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 06:11:37 PM by Dinomite »

Offline Badger

• Dimetrodon
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 10:22:45 AM »
1. Thanks for confirming that I am indeed enemy #1 in your eyes. If there were people talking stuff about me behind my back it, probably wouldn't affect me that much. Everyone banters once in a while, and I know I make mistakes too and act weird sometimes.

2. Well, people actually were your friends because if this were a normal forum you would've been banned a long time ago JUST for all the fights you start, never mind any of the other stuff that came with it including calling people names when they merely question you for going into rage mode, making (fortunately empty) threats to get people banned from this forum, and all the racist remark as well.
Perhaps this is why you dodged my question on why you consider yourself a victim when your actions have spoke otherwise.

3. Why shouldn't I start? I myself looked at some your stuff and it was pretty cool, seeing all the beta assets, ect. The only bad thing is you're using your contributions to the website to guilt trip people in order to satisfy your own ego.

4. I mean, if you showed you really changed your ways someday, I would forgive. You loathing me, I can live with that. The most important thing is you get help whether it be self reflection or  professional consoling or something. I mean seriously, what is wrong with you?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:25:26 AM by Badger »

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 10:28:18 AM »
What is wrong with you?
Ask yourself this question.

Offline Badger

• Dimetrodon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2018, 11:04:48 AM »
You're dodging the responses I made above and are attempting to change the subject to make it about me. Maybe because if you did try to answer them you'd have a hard time explaining things away.

I guess I'll make it simple:

Borderline imbecilic arguments that only ended up in me throwing a meltdown and cursing at everyone. Do you think I like to be angry all the time? Do you think its fun for me to be a bitter old man with nothing to live for?

So because of things like, well, some examples I've seen:

-someone not liking Evolution
-someone disagreeing with you that T2 is shit
-I remember you getting angry with me personally just because I posted an Undertale related meme

Stupid shit like this is the cause of you throwing a meltdown and lashing out at other people?

So I'm asking again, what is wrong with YOU?

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2018, 12:12:41 PM »
Im not dodging anything. Literally everything you say is bullshit. Simple as that.

Offline Drahsid

• Dimetrodon
  • T:REP 946
  • That I be considered worthy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2018, 01:26:08 PM »
2. Lmao what friends? I dont have any friends on the forums nor have I ever had any here.

What about your buddies list? Friends list on Steam, and other platforms? Seems to me like you've had, and have lots of pals! I mean, c'mon Vis is still waiting for that match!  :alien:
Well that didn't work

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal