Author Topic: Spartan Art  (Read 106255 times)

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 376
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
Re: Roland Art
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 08:58:41 AM »
Thank you people! I hope you will like my next creature Im drawing and modelling: Imagine a creature that is a mix of Alien, Wraith Evolve and a dragon.
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2015, 10:56:24 AM »
Swamp

It is a lovely scene great work :D
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2015, 04:35:52 PM »
oKay people, I was currently making a realistic rainforest using foliage brush with at least more tahn 50 plants. Imagine Turok Evolution first chapter and sixth chapter with that foliage! Probably you will see an homage to Evolution! Also Im a little busy working in creatures for a movie.
Here is a creature I made in homage to my childhood heroes along with Max Rockatansky and Clint Eastwood.
Gohira (Gohiramimus neferis)

Gohira is a medium size ornithopod that lives in pairs in the forest and volcanic areas of the continent, specially in the eastern Perses Mountains. These dinosaurs probably evolved from basal ornithopods from Gondwana, probably Gasparinisaurus. And its unique its arboreal cousin: Dendro, that this dinosaur have large scute like crocodiles or stegosaurs, or to the long extinct Scutellosaurus. Due its skittish nature, this animal was very difficult to study. In the beginning any zoologist nobody believe this creature existed due the name: Gohira. Gohira in Mu mythology, its a gian marine dragon that lived in the interior sea until he fought a gargoyle centuries ago. Until a researcher Stanford Callahan, went with a group of natives to find the true Gohira. And surprisly he found a medium size dinosaur, that only resembles to Gohira in the dorsal scutes and the shape.
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2015, 09:00:25 AM »
Do you mean the forest or the dinosaur? The forest is based in some forest like Tasmania and New Zealand. The movie creatures are from a movie created by a group of friends. And the dinosaur...a homage to a famous japanese monster.
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Forest Rain

• Iguana
  • T:REP 66
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2015, 09:28:39 AM »
Very nice drawings, models, and scenes keep up the good work there!

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2015, 09:40:53 AM »
Yeah man this is really nice work! You are an artist for sure, don't forget to add smaller creatures like lizards and stuff like that. My favorite dino is a Dimetrodon you should make your version of something like him. I would like to see that.

"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2015, 02:09:01 PM »
Gohira (Gohiramimus neferis)

Gohira is a medium size ornithopod that lives in pairs in the forest and volcanic areas of the continent, specially in the eastern Perses Mountains.

Lovely new dinosaur! Amazing art work once again.
I AM ADON

Offline Spartan

• Raptor
  • PARTRIDGE METAL
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2015, 06:16:24 PM »
Thanks people! :D
@DoomGuy: Of course I have plans for smaller creature to fill niches in the continent. And yes Im planning a creature that resembles to Dimetrodon.  But I wasnt very happy with the drawing. I have a in-process model to make it. Also find a good new name for the genera. And sorry to say, but dimetrodon is not related with dinosaurs. In fact dimetrodon is more related with us than dinosaurs. Currently Im working on a small flightless bird from the deserts.
WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2015, 12:51:09 AM »
Well I like the species very much but I am not perfect on all the facts :) But hey that's why you do it right :P I imagine even a drawing by yourself, that you didn't like so much would still be good. Keep it up  8)
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline The_EyeofTurok

• Iguana
  • T:REP 121
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2015, 03:19:48 PM »
This is not good artwork..... This is amazing artwork :P keep it up dude you have a skill here.
They are watching

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal