Author Topic: Post T2 videos  (Read 217375 times)

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
Re: Post T2 videos
« Reply #310 on: December 21, 2017, 03:47:11 PM »

And, really, i hope that, we, T2 players, get time and motivation, for making a winter tournament, online! I will link steam forum here, about that matter: http://steamcommunity.com/app/405830/discussions/2/2906376154320597875/
 ;- )) Enjoy in videos to!

I would play either or both if we can set something up. I'm so busy right now cooking up a winterized map for Turok 1 have no time to think and plan out a play day. But I would definitely play either and maybe I can help after I finish my level, problem is I started my map like 4 days ago so time really short for me to finish I have to finish it today because I'm going to be busy these next few days before xmas xD
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 03:48:17 PM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline vis

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 853
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 25, 2017, 04:55:14 PM »
 :feather: Yes, tnx for support, duke : ) and before i go in bed, here more videos, first1 is from remaster, my only and fav mp mod there, that i enjoy to play with some people, cuz co op feel, RAPTOR FEST, now with TUROK LIVES AGAIN mod (tnx duke again : ))

and best of best, old T2 mp (sorry remaster, you need a loooot of tweaking to catch speed of it), rok match mod (of course : ) with other Turokers:

p.s that bore in my head looks scary : O and have all best with your family, gamers, around Earth globe! : ))) :feather:
(GoT) vis *RS*
 :nuke:

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #312 on: January 04, 2018, 06:31:53 PM »
:feather: Yes, tnx for support, duke : ) and before i go in bed, here more videos, first1 is from remaster, my only and fav mp mod there, that i enjoy to play with some people, cuz co op feel, RAPTOR FEST, now with TUROK LIVES AGAIN mod (tnx duke again : ))

and best of best, old T2 mp (sorry remaster, you need a loooot of tweaking to catch speed of it), rok match mod (of course : ) with other Turokers:

p.s that bore in my head looks scary : O and have all best with your family, gamers, around Earth globe! : ))) :feather:

Nice videos didn't see this till now. Glad you enjoyed that. A maybe I can play some mp this weekend. Sneakze was trying to play sat or sunday on t2 remaster i'll play both :)
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline vis

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 16, 2018, 06:37:15 AM »

Welcome back, reiz! : ) Fun games there and ideal way to show others how fast paced game should look and feel, arena mode (ye looking in your direction remaster! >D ), we really need that in remaster, badly! Turok, help! Yes, you welcome to join, duke : ), i will greet you with plasma for sure! ; ) More videos coming...Enjoy!
(GoT) vis *RS*

Offline vis

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 21, 2018, 03:45:57 PM »

In video of T2 remaster MP, from part I, after 6:30 minutes, you can see use of shader mod (same, what i have always ON, for old T2 mp) where 4 things are going on: CUSTOM SMAA (superior to any anti aliasing that game have, by default), next, COLOR PROFILE to show a bit natural colors, with ok bump in contrast to, then we have GOD RAYS for all shiny things/places (love it a looot) and final, strong SHARPENING (details are more visible and it is good for people with poor eyesight (me)) . Shader mod and it's profiles are not created by me, just adapted/tweaked! I thinking to share it, in future. Enjoy!
(GoT) vis *RS*

Offline Deathsphere

• Raptor
  • T:REP 297
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: January 24, 2018, 03:45:20 PM »
I always watch all your videos Vis. In fact I might make a youtube just to sub to you and a few others. I found this video posted in the Turok facebook it actually makes sense despite being a bit defensive. It was a response to someone saying Turok 2 on N64 runs at 1 fps.

I kindly responded to him saying you can't put all players in one group like that. But I understood what he was saying overall behind the anger part.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 03:51:05 PM by Deathsphere »

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #316 on: January 24, 2018, 10:37:08 PM »
Yes I told him same thing can't really put everyone who likes the game in a category but yeah. I know him and I believe he's mostly frustrated at some things that get said by some people like claiming Turok 2 on N64 is absolutely unplayable.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline vis

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 12, 2018, 10:23:32 PM »
@Deathsphere Tnx, good sir! ;) I hope, one day, i can reword you and others loyal video observers, with some T2 art, by my own hands...  :treasure:

Old/new videos, remaster first:

Siumaau joined us, in raptor fest! : )

And one fresh video; nice party, in old T2 mp:

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 10:25:19 PM by vis »
(GoT) vis *RS*

Offline vis

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 19, 2018, 04:58:48 PM »

GG's and really nice to see Delta after long pause! Welcome back, once more! : )
(GoT) vis *RS*

Offline Delta

• Iguana
  • T:REP 6
  • kobayashi boop
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 19, 2018, 05:50:45 PM »

GG's and really nice to see Delta after long pause! Welcome back, once more! : )

Oh vis.. glad to rok again :D  :raptoid:
Keep those uplaods up man, watching those battles from another perspective is always entertaining ; )
Message me if you want to know something. (You're gotta see me pretty rarely here though _ _)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal