Author Topic: Dead Turok Members Memorial  (Read 31984 times)

Offline Dinomite

• Ban
  • T:REP 2223
    • View Profile
Dead Turok Members Memorial
« on: May 15, 2017, 01:25:03 PM »
In this topic we are going to mourn and remember our fallen Turok friends, be it from the forum, an online match or real life.

First, i would like to start with Adon. She was one of our first and most active members, joining on April 07, 2015, 02:08:43 PM.
She was always in a happy mood and had a very nice and lovable personality. She was helpful, told good stories, basically was like a guardian angel between us all.
She always was there to cheer members up and always could make our day in the worst of times. All went well but than one day, she was gone. Poof, just like that.
No reason, no message, no sign, nothing. Gone like the wind. Last time she was active on the forum was February 19, 2016, 03:02:42 PM.
After this, nobody has seen her since. Not on youtube, not on Google+, not on FaceBook, she didnt even respond to any emails.
We tried investigating her area, look in the news for any deaths or accidents but to no avail.

Rest in Peace, Adon. Missing in action, but never forgotten.

Ry, you were a swell guy. Another early member, joining at March 19, 2015, 10:55:57 PM, A team player but also a lone wolf. You nailed everyone in Turok 2 Multiplayer and gave everyone a good time, and while you didnt really post much, we know you were a lurker and always took the time to stay up to date with the newest Turok stuff and such. You played each and every day, and than suddenly you were gone. August 03, 2015, 10:18:11 PM to be exact.
It was only later we found out you were sick and had sadly bit the dust but dont worry my friend, your amazing skills and legacy will carry on.
Here's a video of you and Duke playing, for old times sake:

Rest in Peace, Ry. Born a fighter, died a legend.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 01:32:01 PM by Dinomite »

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Turok Members Memorial
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 01:42:05 PM »
This is a really nice gesture and good idea. Its sad though and its two people who had a real impact in Turok before the remasters and what not.

Adon- Can't find anyone who is as supportive and nice like that its a real rarity. We became good friends too.

Ry- I didn't really engage with him but I did join a server a few times and see his server always next to GoT Insert Coin. So he must of played Turok 2 mp everyday.

Rest peacefully :( Turok love.

Rest in Peace, Adon. Missing in action, but never forgotten.

Here's a video of you and Duke playing, for old times sake:

Rest in Peace, Ry. Born a fighter, died a legend.

Best avatar picture and great video with Ry in action.
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline AbyssalDragon86

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 926
  • Lord of The Abyss
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Dead Turok Members Memorial
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 12:49:09 AM »
I did speak to Adon on here around the time I first joined and she was nice. The way she just disappeared was strange because I looked at her last posts and there was no sign of problems on here. I knew she wasn't that type of person and I actually thought she was a mod.

I hate to say it, but I feel you're right about this, Dinomite. I can't find any other explanation that makes sense... Looking at my messages, she was the first person I spoke to on there. :(

-

As for Ry, I wouldn't have met him because that date was before I signed up on here, but RIP.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal