Author Topic: Turok EX  (Read 185770 times)

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
Re: Turok EX
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2015, 05:13:38 PM »
Hope we hear some more about this sooner then later.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2015, 11:19:59 AM »
I think if it goes to steam it will make it a bit easier to find and contact more Turok fans. We are all spread out it seems but quite possible with this forum maybe we can get everyone in one spot. Plus not to mention it will hit the media giving Turok as a franchise a bump in popularity with today's world.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline CyborgParrot

• Iguana
  • T:REP 29
  • I've got Gunz.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2015, 11:07:42 PM »
For those wondering what happened to the author. I emailed him 2 days ago and heres what he has to say:

Loadsamoney.

Offline CyborgParrot

• Iguana
  • T:REP 29
  • I've got Gunz.
    • View Profile

Loadsamoney.

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2015, 11:11:30 PM »
Yeah so exciting I have no idea what was wrong with forum there :( IBut i came strate here I hope this releases soon :D That news is so good to hear.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 12:38:12 AM »
I am now 90% sure that this is happening for Turok 1. The Turok 2 is a surprise and I don't see any images for it still so won't make considerations yet. Though it may have been considered after starting on T1 and could have been brought on board. So I do hope its true I will buy a ton of copies of the pack xD

I wanted to post these pics the day the news came out and well read forum updates section why I couldn't

Looking good. I am really hoping for a level editor. It would ensure the everlasting life of Turok with such but either way I am real excited about the remakes of Turok 1 and Turok 2.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 04:03:49 PM »
Oh Dukey you are lucky I know this is your favorite game I hope you get a level editor to that would be beyond amazing. Anyway I am super excited for this I still wish there was a release date though :D But at the least it's in the making <3
I AM ADON

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2015, 01:28:01 PM »
I am still in shock that this is happening seriously there is no Turok on steam and that is so dissapointing. I can't wait maybe if they do great which they obviously will Turok Rage Wars and Evolution could come also. A full Turok revival :) I checked the ign comments looks like a ton of people are excited I mean your average gamers to not just Turok die hard fans.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 04:02:46 PM by Rok »
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline operative lm

• Raptor
  • T:REP 372
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2015, 08:45:47 PM »
Night Dive recently stated on their Facebook page that Evolution is currently not planned but that they'd keep the public informed if it ever happened.

Offline The Last Rose of Summer

• Iguana
  • T:REP 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 01:50:26 AM »
Looking good. I am really hoping for a level editor. It would ensure the everlasting life of Turok with such but either way I am real excited about the remakes of Turok 1 and Turok 2.
Don't forget, since they're being released on Steam, the games will have a Workshop dedicated to them, meaning people will make and release mods for the titles.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal